- CrossFit - One Year Contract $1600 Annual Fee Save up to $548.00!!! Unlimited access to CrossFit and Specialty Classes (Yoga, Barbell Club, & Boot Camp).
- CrossFit - 6 Month Contract $159/month Unlimited access to CrossFit and Specialty Classes (Yoga, Barbell Club, & Boot Camp). Automatic monthly payments!
- CrossFit - Month to Month $179/month Unlimited access to CrossFit and Specialty Classes (Yoga, Barbell Club, & Boot Camp). Automatic monthly payments!
- CrossFit + $49/month Sport Specific Individualized Training Program. Learn more at crossfitironindustry.com/specialty-classes/
- Open Gym Membership $115/month Access to our daily listed open gym 1-4pm time slot. Upon appt., you can also train between our morning class slots (a.k.a. 7:30 - 9:30am and 10:30am to 12:00pm).
- Boot Camp Membership $115/month Classes: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 5:00am & 6:45am Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm Saturday 10:00am 12 week program $360 Access to above listed classes as well as a month of our Nutrition Rx'd Program listed below!
- Nutrition Rx'd $79-$129/month $79/month gets you: - Intro Assessment to build nutrition program. - Physiological Measurements taken every 2 weeks and program updated. - Online Access to Daily Precision Nutrition Program. This program offers morning emails with habits and tasks to perform that help you prioritize your success with your nutrition. - Online Nutrition Coaching Feedback on your precision nutrition entry work. $129/month gets you bi-monthly checkins meetings with your nutrition coach.
- Iron Industry Athletics - Competitor Course $249/month - Unlimited CrossFit and Specialty Classes - Individualized programming and coaching. - Nutrition programming and consultation. - Coaching and training partners. - Application Process.
- Drop-in Rate $25 Please use our Contact form to let us know when you plan to take class.
- 10-Class Pass $185 This membership gets you access to CrossFit and Specialty Classes (Yoga, Barbell Club, & Boot Camp).
- Discounts 10% off Military, Students/Teachers, Seniors, Service Organizations, Couples/Family that sign up together.
*Specialty classes include our Barbell Club, Yoga and Boot Camp.
**Refund policy: Purchasing a membership is buying the service provided by our facility and no refunds will be made on month-to-month (holds are a potential option) or 10 class pass crossfit memberships. In the event that a pre-pay or 6 month contract membership needs to be broken because the member can no longer access the gym, then a possible refund plan will be made at the discretion of the CFII Business Manager. CFII will always work to support the client, but as a small business, needs to review each situation with the client to find the most ethical solution possible.