The 2nd Annual IRON GAMES – August 25th from 8:00am to 3:00pm
This event is a local throw down open to anyone and all levels! Receive the most up-to-date information regarding the competition workouts, vendors, and prizes at our Facebook Event!
- Rx and Scaled Divisions for men and women
- $50/athlete (T-shirt included)
- Benefit for Max Higbee Center
- – 7:30am – Sign ins
– 8:00am – Workouts standards reviewed
– 9:00am – Workouts start! 3 EVENTS and 1 FLOATER
– 3:00pm – Podium Ceremony
Register at the form to the right >>>
The Fit-Life Challenge – $129 – September 8th!
- – 5 Weeks of Unlimited Classes
– 5 Weeks of Nutrition Coaching
– Team Challenges and Weekly Progress Check-ins
– Pre / Post Challenge Fitness Assessments: At our Kickoff event, we will take body measurements and do a workout that will be repeated at the end of the challenge to see how far you have come!
- Kickoff Event is MANDATORY. We review the training program, write goals, complete weigh-ins and more! If you cannot make it, we will set you up with a starter pack and begin your challenge one on one with a coach!
- Follow our Instagram @crossfitironindustry or Facebook to hear about events and specials!